Where will the event be held?
About the Maritim Hotel
Rotaia Media has been able to negotiate a discounted price for our guests to book accommodation at the conference venue.
*Please note that the accommodation is not included as part of your delegate fee.
How to get there
The Maritim Hotel Köln is situated right on the banks of the Rhine, in the heart of the city, very close to the world famous Cathedral and the main railway station. The trade fair centre, too, is easily accessible. Many leisure activities can start off on foot, from the hotel, such as exploring the historic old city, a visit to the numerous museums or an event in the Musical Dome as well as the Philharmonic and of course a stroll along the beautiful Rhine promenade.
- Main railway station: 1km
- Motorway: 3km
- Cologne/Bonn airport: 15km
- Trade fair centre: 2km
- Cathedral: 1km
- LANXESS arena: 1km
Prices and transportation
- From airport: approx. 20-30€
- From main station: approx. 6€
Busses and trams
- From airport: S13 to stop "Deutz", there take tramway 1,7 or 9 to stop "Heumarkt"
- From main station: Busroute 132 to stop "Heumarkt"
- Busroute 133 to stop "Heumarkt"
- Busroute 106 to stop "Heumarkt"
- Tramway 1,5,7 or 9 to stop "Heumarkt"